Accenture Hiring News 2023 For its Analyst – Financial Plan,Accenture Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. in order to apply, candidates should have degree in B.Com/BBA/BBM /MBA Degree. If you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Accenture
Role: Analyst – Financial Planning & Analysis
Qualification: B.Com/BBA/BBM /MBA
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Accenture Hiring News 2023
Client Financial Management (CFM) is part of Corporate Functions responsible for delivering business advisory services to Accenture client teams throughout the lifecycle of a contract. Our professionals are accountable for driving financial health and improved business results by providing analysis and advice to internal Accenture client leads. CFMs primary corporate finance activities include accurate forecasting and reporting, cash flow optimization, and financial analysis.
As a Client Financial Management Analyst, you might spend your day:
- Participating in the new business process through deal shaping and the development of opportunity pricing
- Recommending and implementing business changes to leverage emerging technologies and enable efficiencies across the Finance organization
- Diagnosing financial drivers and leveraging analytics to make recommendations to key stakeholders
- Leading forecast reviews with senior leadership and advising on monthly results, variances to plan, and risk management strategies
- Developing innovative solutions to overcome complex revenue and profitability challenges
- Analyzing and forecasting cash conversion expectations to optimize cash flow
- Coordinating monthly accruals to drive accurate revenue recognition and expense activity
- Executing Internal Controls and confirming compliance with U.S. GAAP and Accenture finance policies and local statutory requirements
- Participating and leading initiatives, focusing on collaboration and inclusion within CFM and the local Finance Community
Within Client Financial Management, we recruit well-rounded candidates who perform well academically while being actively engaged on-campus and/or professionally. We are looking for self-motivated individuals with an intellectual curiosity and an entrepreneurial spirit, who can build relationships, lead others and who arent afraid to question the norm, challenge the status quo and offer new approaches. Candidates should be interested in and passionate about how finance can drive business outcomes. Youll need to have either:
- /CMA (1-year experience)
- MBA Finance (2- 4 years experience), with B. Com/BBA/BBM background
- Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) experience preferred
- Excellent communication (written & oral), interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Good knowledge of U.S. GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley
- Strong Excel skills, including an understanding of Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP/SUMIF functions
How To Apply For Accenture Hiring News 2023 ?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive