Boeing Off Campus Drive 2023 For its Associate Software Engineer, Boeing Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candiates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candidates should have degree in Bachelor’s degree/Master degree. If you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Boeing
Role: Associate Software Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree/Master degree
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Boeing Off Campus Drive 2023
- Boeing is the world’s largest (Per Boeing LinkedIn page) aerospace company and a leading provider of commercial airplanes, defense, space, and security systems, and global services.
- Building on a legacy of over a century of innovation and leadership, Boeing continues to lead the way in technology and innovation, customer delivery, and investment in its people and future growth of aerospace.
- In India, Boeing has been a strong partner to the Indian aerospace and defense sectors for more than 75 years.
- People at Boeing have been supporting mission readiness and modernization of India’s defense forces, and enabling connected, safer, and smarter flying experiences, in the sky, in the seas, and in space.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Technical Bachelor’s degree or Master degree
- Strong programming skill on Python
- Knowledge on Object oriented Programming Languages (JAVA,C++)
- Knowledge On PyQt application framework, TCL scripting, PyCharm IDE
- Good knowledge on Object Database Management System (ODBMS)
- Knowledge Web frameworks – preferably Bottle, Python WSGI Application, Pyunit.
- Experience with Web services, JSON Data structures.
- Experience with Mongodb and pymongo
- Must have excellent debugging and problem solving skills
- Experience in Aerospace domain with System Engineering Knowledge is an added advantage.
- Should have strong experience in object-oriented programming
- Must be flexible, with a high tolerance for organizational complexity and ability to work with partners from within Boeing and outside, across different cultures and time-zones
- Extensive experience in collaborating within an Agile team setting, working as a group to drive Epic/Feature/User Story creation as well as solution design and architecture
- Should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills to earn trust, persuade, motivate and mentor other team members.
- Candidate must be a self-starter with a positive attitude, high ethics, and strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills and a track record of working successfully under pressure in a time-constrained environment
- Ability to independently execute & deliver on the backlog without dependency or hand-holding
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 0 or 2 years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master + 1 years’ related work experience, etc.).
- Estimate user stories/features (story point estimation) and tasks in hours with the required level of accuracy and commit them as part of Sprint Planning
- Contributes to the Backlog refinement meetings by promptly asking relevant questions to ensure requirements achieve the right level of DOR
- Works with the Product Owner to confirm that the code and acceptance tests reflect the desired functionality
- Raise any impediments/risks (technical/operational/personal) they come across and approaches Scrum Master/Technical Architect/PO accordingly to arrive at a solution
- Update the status and the remaining efforts for their tasks on a daily basis
- Ensures change requests are treated correctly and tracked in the system, impact analysis done and risks/timelines are appropriately communicated
- Develops working software towards committed Team PI Objectives and Iteration plans
- Delivers working software in accordance with expected quality standards
- Designs for testability: Design and evolve the system to support testability and test automation
- Works on prototyping and evaluates technical feasibility
How To Apply For Boeing Off Campus Drive 2023?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive