Flexera Recruitment 2024 for its Associate Technical Support Engineer, Flexera Drive in Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candidates should have degree in Bachelors Degree. If you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Flexera
Role: Associate Technical Support Engineer
Qualification: Bachelors Degree
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Flexera Recruitment 2024
- Takes ownership of daily Support case volume via any of the incoming channels (phone, email, chat, screen-shares)
- Verifies support entitlements, providing initial response within SLA
- Works collaboratively with team to quickly resolve and update customers on case volume
- Documents all interactions within CRM (Salesforce), creating new cases as appropriate
- Contributes to the Community forums/blogs and our knowledge base
- Must be able to perform thorough research as well as ask the right questions to successfully resolve or quickly escalate for an expedited solution
- Able to work hours that align with Flexera’s global customer base (APAC, EMEA, North America)
- Passionate customer orientation and dedication
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; possesses intellectual curiosity; eagerness to learn new technologies/skills
- Solid interpersonal skills; excellent verbal, written, and listening communication skills with English (applies a communication strategy that is appropriate and effective for the situation, or context and target audience; successfully conveys and receives intended messages while maintaining relationships)
- Ability to handle multiple activities and prioritize activities based on customer Service Level Agreements (SLAs), while maintaining a sense of urgency to provide a positive customer experience.
- Creates and pursues goals that contribute to company success, holds self and others accountable to deliver results
- Adapts and responds to the changing environment and to create opportunities for positive change. Works to understand and support the needs of others
- Works collaboratively within diverse teams and across the organization to achieve goals. Includes the desire and ability to understand and respond effectively to other people with diverse views. Puts best interest of team ahead of self
- Takes responsibility for individual, team, organizational and customer success; manages time, goals, and priorities to continuously improve and add value
- Ability to handle multiple activities and prioritize activities based on customer Service Level Agreements (SLAs), while maintaining a sense of urgency to provide a positive customer experience
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment where team success is encouraged
- Basic programming and scripting knowledge e.g., PowerShell
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or related field.
How To Apply For Flexera Recruitment 2024?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive