General Electric Recruitment 2023 For its Junior Engineer/Software Engineer, General Electric Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candidates should have degree in Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma. if you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: General Electric
Role: Junior Engineer/Software Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
General Electric Recruitment 2023
- As a Software Engineer, you need to contribute to software product developed in global team.
- Being a part of the development team, you will contribute to end to end software development.
- This will include working on software deliverable for the release, meeting required design objectives to meet customer & business needs.
- GE HealthCare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator.
- Our purpose is to create a world where healthcare has no limits. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or STEM” Majors (Science,
- Technology, Engineering and Math)
- 2+ years of experience on designing and developing applications using Core
- JAVA technologies has participated in all aspects of the Software
- Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Problem solving skills to assess design alternatives and perform trade-offs to determine designs or functionality that best meet needs.
- Experience in SDLC documentation to comply with ISO and European standards.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, Software Design Patterns
- Scripting skills (Shell, Python, Bash, Perl).
- Programming languages: Java, C++, Python
- Understanding of HL7
- Knowledge of unit testing using tools such as JUnit
- Experience working within Agile/Scrum software development framework
- Debugging and Troubleshooting Expertise.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for programming a feature and or a small feature set
- Contribute to the team and works with direction from senior team members or management, beginning to work independently.
- Analyse, design and Implement the Business Requirements.
- Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
- Analyse, prioritize & resolve the production issues.
- Be responsible for troubleshooting customer issues and providing necessary resolution by understanding and applying GE processes.
- Document unit test plans, executing unit testing successfully
- Deliver complex software components on schedule with quality.
- Perform technology/tools evaluation and software technical proof of concepts.
- Design and develop optimized and reliable code as per the specifications.
- Write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
How To Apply For General Electric Recruitment 2023?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply Link 1 : Click Here
To Apply Link 2 : Click Here
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive