Pearson Is Hiring 2024 for its Social Media & Web marketing Executive, Pearson Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candidates should have degree in Any Graduate/Post Graduate. If you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Pearson
Role: Social Media & Web Marketing Executive
Location: Work From Home
Qualification: Any Graduate/Post Graduate
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Pearson Is Hiring 2024
We’re inviting talented digital marketers with experience of executing and analysing paid social media campaigns, and maintaining product content on e-commerce sites to join Pearson’s Higher Education International marketing team.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of developing and executing paid social media campaigns through platforms (e.g Meta, LinkedIn, TikTok and YouTube) and working with Social Media martech and suppliers
- Evidence of strong project management and collaboration skills
- Pulling and analysing of performance analytics for a range of social media platforms
- Creation of a variety of social media asset types (e.g. moving and static images, videos, animations)
- Experience of implementing display, PPC and Google shopping ads
- Experience of maintaining product information for e-commerce sites
- Knowledge of best practice application of semantic html
- Collaborate with the B2B and D2C campaign teams to determine where paid social can play a part to support campaigns across UK and Europe. Understand and consider success metrics of wider campaigns when devising social plans, and opportunities to deliver on these.
- Manage and implement the organic social media calendar for B2B and D2C, in collaboration with marketing and insights stakeholders
- Manage and execute engaging paid social campaigns end-to-end, from planning to execution for both B2B and D2C audiences, across a range of platforms (e.g. Meta, LinkedIn, TikTok and YouTube)
- Creation and briefing of social assets, ensuring creative consistency across organic and paid platform presence
- Carry out performance analysis to develop actionable recommendations for optimisation and development of future campaigns.
- Monitor and share social media trends and industry insights and explore new opportunities to reach target audiences.
- Provide support to teams where needed, across other paid media channels including display, PPC and Google Shopping.
- Manage upload of html-coded marketing copy for new products to product data system (applying proper use of semantic html and best practice SEO principles to support clarity and accessibility) to ensure timely and accurate availability of product description information on both pearson.com and 3rd party websites.
- Collaborate and support colleagues with product description data feeds by developing a detailed knowledge of drivers within the product data system that determine timely and accurate dissemination of this information to customers.
- Undertake a range of broader activities on a less frequent basis to support seasonal activity and business needs.
How To Apply For Pearson Is Hiring 2024?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive