Johnson & Johnson Recruitment 2024 for Analyst, Johnson & Johnson Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candiates should have degree in Bachelors Degree/MBA/MCA. If you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Johnson & Johnson
Qualification: Bachelors Degree/MBA/MCA
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Johnson & Johnson Recruitment 2024
Procurement Accounting Analyst “Reimagine the possibilities” at Johnson and Johnson Global Finance! We live this motto every day by creating game-changing business solutions for the world’s largest and most broadly-based healthcare company. As a member of our Global Finance team, you will have best-in-class access to a network of financial professionals located in over 60 countries. This new network will help you build on your current skills and explore opportunities to grow your career in J&J.
At J&J Global Finance, we value ideas for innovation and improvement and are committed to diversity and inclusion. Together we will reimagine business processes to become more effective, more efficient, and improve customer experience. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This role will be part of the Global Services Finance team in the Procurement Accounting process area. The Global Services Finance organization provides best-in-class, cost-effective financial services, and compliance — in a J&J way — to our Operating Companies around the world.
The Procurement Accounting team is responsible for the complete and accurate accounting for all the payable process flows, including but not limited to Prepayments, GRIR, and AP balance sheet accounts.
A minimum of a bachelor’s level degree or equivalent is required, preferably in accounting, finance, or related business subject area.
CPA, CMA, MBA, and/or other financial certifications are preferred.
- At least 0-2 years of professional experience is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with employees at all levels.
- Be open to new ideas, rapid change, and embracing new technologies.
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Be compliant with applicable laws and regulations, and follow guidelines in the J&J Credo
- Maintain Operational Excellence
- Responsible for implementing accounting and daily operations for the Procurement Accounting process area.
- Timely closing & execution of financial periods as per closing calendar and in accordance with SLA commitments, fully observing Compliance, Internal Audit & SOX requirements.
- Accountable for completeness, accuracy, and validity of the actuals reported within process/entity scope.
- Deep expertise, fully knowledgeable of the Worldwide Procedures and compliance requirements for respective areas.
- Regular focus on Balance Sheet reconciliations to minimize open items.
- On-the-job training for new team members / BPO partners.
- Support auditors and legal authorities with the execution of required activities.
- Understand, enforce to, and implement per worldwide policies and procedures. Identify compliance risks and recommend solutions.
- Ensure strong internal controls are in place, in order to achieve “adequate” internal and external audit ratings.
How To Apply For Johnson & Johnson Recruitment 2024?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive