Leica Biosystems Careers 2023 for Intern, Leica Biosystems Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candidates should have degree in Bachelor’s degree. If you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Leica Biosystems
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Leica Biosystems Careers 2023
- Leica Biosystems is a medical devices company that develops and supplies clinical diagnostics to the pathology market. It is also a research, instrument, and medical device company as well as a division of Danaher Corporation. Wikipedia
- A bachelor`s degree in electronics, electrical, or software engineering
- Strong in computer fundamentals, programming fundamentals, and problem- solving.
- Strong critical thinking, logical and analytical reasoning
- Good English knowledge (oral/written)
- Good team player & learner
Desired Skills/ Characteristics:
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming languages C++, OOPs (Object Oriented Programming)
- Knowledge of scripting languages like Shell, Python.
- Design & Develop software that helps in solving business problems & requirements
- Drive technical innovation and efficiency in infrastructure operations via developing tools and automation
- Adopting cutting-edge technologies and creating best-of-breed solutions by researching and evaluating alternate solutions
- Participate in software design and development for healthcare instruments and solutions
- Working together with a global development team
How To Apply For Leica Biosystems Careers 2023?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive