Microsoft Job Opportunity 2023 For its Security Operation Engineering, Microsoft Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. in order to apply, candidates should have degree in Pursuing a Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, CS or related field. If you are interested, please as soon as possible.
Company Name: Microsoft
Role: Security Operations Engineering
Location: Hyderabad (Up to 50% work from home)
Qualification: Pursuing a Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, CS or related field
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Microsoft Job Opportunity 2023
- Come build community, explore your passions and do your best work at Microsoft with thousands of University graduates from every corner of the world.
- This opportunity will allow you to bring your aspirations, talent, potential—and excitement for the journey ahead
- Security Operations Engineers are analysts who detect, respond, and remediate cyber security incidents.
- You are passionate about the latest security trends, and you collaborate with other product and engineering teams to improve security monitoring.
- You will also be expected to demonstrate an ability to learn and adopt relevant new technologies, tools, and processes to leverage in day-to-day operations.
- At Microsoft, Interns work on real-world projects in collaboration with teams across the world, while having fun along the way. You’ll be empowered to build community, explore your passions and achieve your goals.
- This is your chance to bring your solutions and ideas to life while working on cutting-edge technology.
- Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.
- As employees we come together with a growth mindset, innovate to empower others, and collaborate to realize our shared goals. Each day we build on our values of respect, integrity, and accountability to create a culture of inclusion where everyone can thrive at work and beyond
Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related field.
As a security engineer, you are dedicated to protecting the company and customers by analyzing the signals and alerts from various sources.
- Conduct initial analysis, assessing severity and depth of security incidents.
- Take measures to contain, mitigate and remediate incidents.
- Conduct RCA (root cause analysis) to help finetune detection and mitigation measures.
- Identify opportunities to automate tasks to achieve efficiency in SOC operations.
- Develop playbooks for new monitoring use cases.
How To Apply For Microsoft Job Opportunity 2023?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive