Nasdaq Internship Summer 2024 For its Technology Interns, Nasdaq Drive is organizing off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candidates should have degree in Bachelor’s/Master’s degree. If you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Nasdaq
Role: Technology Interns
Qualification: Bachelor’s/Master’s degree
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Nasdaq Internship Summer 2024
- You may think of Nasdaq as just a stock exchange but think again. We are a global technology company championing inclusive growth and prosperity. We are committed to our employees’ career growth and offer unparalleled support as you work with others to create equitable opportunities and prosperity worldwide.
- We work hard to make sure everyone here is successful together. Diversity is at the core of what we do, and we deliberately seek out people who bring unique backgrounds, skills, and perspectives to our culture.
Be part of our Global Internship Program
- The Nasdaq Internship Program in Bangalore provides students with outstanding opportunities through an immersive 8 and half weeks of internship from June to July 2024. We offer internships across fields, like software development, business intelligence, information security and quality assurance and testing.
- We believe in learning by doing, that’s why our Interns gain hands-on experience working on complex projects that create business impact.
- You will work alongside your senior Nasdaq teammates and work across departments.
- You will acquire new skills, get invaluable network of connections, and join fun social hours where all Global Interns connect.
- We strive for a diverse and fun workplace, where all of us—that includes you—feel like the work we do makes a difference.
- Passionate individual looking to start their career in technology.
- Penultimate students who are taking courses in Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Science, Machine Learning or any related courses.
- Knowledge in Software Development, Information Security, QA Testing and Business Intelligence.
- Understanding and interest in any of the following would be an advantage: Testing, Automation, Financial Market.
What would be advantageous:
- A self-starter with evidence of intellectual curiosity.
- A critical thinker who exhibits entrepreneurism and problem-solving abilities.
- Energized by a heavy workload and tight deadlines.
- Able to communicate effectively in writing and verbally.
How To Apply For Nasdaq Internship Summer 2024?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive