Thales Recruitment 2024 for its Software Engineer Intern, Thales Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candidates should have degree in B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech Degree. If you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Thales
Role: Software Engineer Intern
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech Degree
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Thales Recruitment 2024
Whenever a critical decision needs to be made, Thales has a role to play. Our solutions help customers to make the right decisions at the right time and act accordingly in challenging environments.
To help create a safer world, we serve five keys sectors:
- Ground Transportation
- Digital Identity and Security
- Defence and Security
World-class technology, the combined expertise of 80,000 employees and operations in 68 countries, has made Thales a key player in keeping the public safe and secure, guarding vital infrastructure, and protecting the national security interests of countries around the globe.
We are proud of the role we play in a world that is increasingly mobile, interconnected, interdependent, and dangerous.
- B.Tech. / B.E. / M.Tech. Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Communication / Cybersecurity / Embedded field from an accredited college/university.
- Excellent education record of accomplishment.
- We are looking for dynamic fresher is who wants to build their career in cutting edge technologies in fields like:
- Possessing good English verbal and written skills. In addition to coordinating with the team in India, he/she will coordinate with team members across different countries.
- Ability to grow professionally in a fast-moving environment;
- Pleasant and patient demeanor. Must be a positive individual able to handle pressure well;
- Flexible and able to stretch as per work demands.
- Coordinate with other international business hours/time-zones;
- We expect employees to make personal decisions to strive for something beyond the status quo;
- Learn & assist in various deliverables of the project.
- Built expertise on technology stack as assigned by manager.
- Built expertise on functional areas as assigned by a manager like Research, Development, Testing, DevOps, and Support.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Ensure that your deliverables are of very high quality and meet deadlines.
- Collaborating with management, departments, and customers to identify end-user requirements and specifications.
- Proficient at incorporating feedback into your overall delivery process as it pertains to Thales standards.
- Expected to work effectively as an individual to achieve daily / weekly / monthly goals, and as a part of a larger team, you will assist the team in achieving cumulative team goals.
- Need to learn specifications, internal and external systems, product offerings, and various applications of Thales.
- Setting a high benchmark for services delivery;
- Stay current with new technologies and best practices.
How To Apply For Thales Recruitment 2024?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive