TCS Hiring News 2023 For its National Qualifier Test (NQT), TCS Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in 2018/2019/2020/2021/2022/2023 Batch. In order to apply, candidates should have degree in BE/B.Tech/BA/B.com/BBA/B.Sc/BCA/ME/M.Tech/MCA/MA/M.Com/M.Sc/Diploma. If you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: TCS
Location: Across India
Batch: 2018/2019/2020/2021/2022/2023/2024 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
TCS Hiring News 2023
About the Test:
- NQT (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite for all the tests
- All NQT Variants score cards are valid for two years
- Conducted Online (at home) and physical In-Centre at TCS iON Authorised Exam Centres
- Flexibility to apply in each quarter, providing an opportunity to appear for multiple attempts to improve NQT Score. (Only the Best Score will be published for Candidates applying using the same NQT registration number)
- Candidates with NQT Score can apply for jobs on the TCS iON Job Listing Platform
- Competence on the core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs
- Industry-specific knowledge and insights
- Specialisation on skills required to perform various job roles
Who can Apply:
- UG, PG and Diploma students who are in their pre-final, final year or have passed out
- Students with any degree and specialisation/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
- 4 Practice Tests – 2 for Cognitive Skills and 2 for IT Programming are available with 5 attempts each
How To Apply For TCS Hiring News 2023?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree
|Work From Home
|Off Campus Drive